Friday, December 31, 2010

Bad things happen to good people, Worse things ahppen to bad people.

Somebody stole my wallet while I was buying some groceries this morning :(

I lost all my cards and my 50 bucks. Good things was I put my grocery money in my pocket so I was still able to buy those groceries.

I lost these:

  • Urban Planet discount card
  • American Eagle discount card
  • Student Price Card
  • Richmond Hill Public Library Card
  • HMV membership-discount card
  • Ontario Health Card
  • Seneca College ID
  • My brother’s TD Bank Card and mine as well - but we were able to get a replacement immediately
  • Red Cross First Aid and CPR card

Those cards are easy to replace. In fact I already got my replacement for my debt card. My brother, too.

But these things I lost broke my heart:

  • A picture of me and my friends when we went to Pacific Mall
  • The transfer I and my cousin used when we went to eat sushi at a Japanese restaurant
  • The mini 2011 Salvation Army calendar I got when I donated some of my money
  • The receipts for all the Christmas gifts I bought for Christmas 2010
  • The receipt for Pizza Pizza and McDo where me and my crew ate after not seeing each other for 3 months

It’s the last day of 2010, and I can’t believe that there are people who can do this kind of thing. Don’t get me wrong, I also do bad things (but not stealing other people’s wallet!) but I choose dates. I mean, it’s New Year’s Eve and you do this to other people? Just plain mean.

All I’m hoping for is that they use the 50 bucks I have for something good. Like, at least donate some of it to Salvation Army.

Still, think positive! It’s New Year’s Eve and I don’t want any BV in me! :)

1 comment: