Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spoilers ahead.

It was a happy ending, after all. But the scenes where Charlie said he's finally letting go of Julienne broke my heart, as well as Director Choi's face when he said "goodbye" to Gino. I also felt sad for Charlie because everyone got their own partners in the end, but he ended up alone. Oh well, he might meet somebody in China.

Park Gae's In (Julienne) weather forecast for tomorrow:

It won't be a life where everyday is clear and mild, but even if a pitch black darkness passes, where nothing can be seen, if this man and I are together, I feel like I can muster up the courage and continue walking.

Jeon Jin Ho's (Gino) weather forecast for tomorrow:

I raced ahead up to now without rest, but I was always that child that circled around the same spot. But after meeting this woman, I learned that occasionally stopping to reflect would allow me to go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment